10th of January, 2020
11:00 – 11:30: Mommypreneurs’ project presentation
11:30 – 13:00: ‘Careers workshop’ by CodeAcademy: Creating LinkedIn profile and CV
SUMMARY OF THE EVENT
DATE AND VENUE: 10th of January, 2020. CodeAcademy, Laisvės av. 51A, Kaunas, Lithuania
THE PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
- Increase the awareness of the project.
- Attract more participants to join other batches of the project.
- Provide mothers with useful knowledge and practical tips on how to create a CV and a LinkedIn profile.
OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT
- Introduce the ‘Mommypreneurs’ project program and attract participants to join it.
- Answer any questions from the registered applicants.
- Provide useful knowledge and skills on how to create an attractive LinkedIn profile and CV, show real life examples.
There were 36 participants registered on eventbrite.com and 20 of them attended the networking event. The event was also streamed live on Instagram.
There were two main activities:
- ‘Startup Division’ presented ‘Mommypreneurs’ project.
- Careers workshop delivered by ‘CodeAcademy’ (digital skills training provider).