11thof December, 2019
|18:00||Event opening, welcome drinks|
|18:05||‘Mommypreneurs’ project presentation|
|18:20||Key speaker Justė Pakėnaitė-Dailydkė ‘Motivation‘|
|18:40||Panel discussion with digital skills course participants and lecturers|
|19:10||Pitching: business ideas presented by entrepreneurship skills course participants|
|19:40||Awarding the certificates, closing|
SUMMARY OF THE EVENT
|DATE AND VENUE||11th of December, 2019. ‘Rockit’, Gynėjų 14, Vilnius, Lithuania|
|THE PURPOSE OF THE EVENT||1. Increase the awareness of the project.
2. Attract more participants to join other batches of the project.
3. Celebrate the end of the first ‘Mommypreneurs’ batch.
|OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT||1. Introduce the ‘Mommypreneurs’ project program and attract participants, lecturers and mentors to join it.
2. Show real examples of mothers who graduated from the first batch of the courses, introduce their success stories and challenges they faced.
3. Award the certificates to the participants.
There were 98 participants registered on eventbrite.com and 78 of them attended the networking event. Some of the mothers attended the event with their children, however free childcare services were provided to the attendees.
There were four main activities:
- ‘Startup Division’ presented ‘Mommypreneurs’ project.
- Panel discussion with digital skills course participants and lecturers (‘Code Academy’).
- Pitching business ideas (entrepreneurship skills course participants).
- Awarding the certificates.