At the end of April 2020, SEPAL Project published the Newsletter no 6 with information about the activities of the SEPAL partnership during January-April 2020.
The Newsletter includes interesting information about:
- Raising the productivity of the SEPAL project and staying safe during COVID-19 pandemic
- SEPAL project 3rddissemination event in Athens/Greece
- Social Firms Europe CEFEC online Conference
- Local Stakeholders from Spain support our NEETs
- Cooperation with LSCs – good practice from Poland
- SEPAL NEETs share their experiences
- Potential in the regions of Lithuania
You can read the Newsletter on our project website using this link: https://www.projectsepal.com/newsletter-6/ and we hope you will enjoy the stories and the articles!