Date: 17th December, 2020
14 – 14.10 Introduction
14.10 – 14.50 Experience sharing by Justina Kasparavičienė (co-founder of „WHUB“)
14.50 – 15.50 Pitching
15.50 – 16.00 QnA
Goda Jonaitytė – Senior Consultant at Startup Division
Justina Kasparavičienė – Co-founder of “WHUB”
Mommypreneurs participants – Participants of Mommypreneurs entrepreneurship courses (3rd batch)
Purpose of the event:
- Celebrate the end of the courses with the graduates
- Provide the participants with after-care support – useful knowledge and practical tips on how to effectively manage business
- Introduce graduates to more experienced entrepreneurs, share their experience and advice
Due to the outbreak of Covid-19, the event was organized online.
All 26 graduates from the 3rd entrepreneurship skills course were invited to participate in the event. The webinar was attended by 23 participants in total.
There were three main activities during the event:
- Presentation (introduction) by the Mommypreneurs team – congratulating the participants, advising them of the foreseen events in the future (closing event etc.).
- Experience sharing with Justina Kasparavičienė (co-founder of „WHUB“). Justina talked about how she started her business: how the idea was born and how it changed over time; how she manages her time and keeps the balance between work and motherhood.
- Pitching of business ideas – 4 participants introduced their business plans, the presentations were followed by a QnA session.