Purpose of the event
1. Celebrate the end of the courses with the graduates
2. Provide the participants with after-care support – useful knowledge and practical tips on how to get back to the job market
3. Introduce the participants to potential employers
Due to the outbreak of Covid-19, the event was organized online.
All 29 graduates from the 3rd digital skills course were invited to participate in the event. In addition, the graduates from the 2nd batch of digital skills and also 10 selected followers from Mommypreneurs Lithuania Facebook page were invited to attend the event. The webinar was attended by 23 participants. The event was also recorded and the recording was available to all graduates of the Mommypreneurs courses.
There were five main activities during the event:
- Presentation (introduction) by the Mommypreneurs team – congratulating the participants, advising them of the foreseen events in the future (closing event etc.).
- Presentation on how to create an effective LinkedIn profile by Paula Žilinskaitė.
- Presentation on how to prepare for a job interview by Paula Žilinskaitė.
- Introduction of Mediapark and their career opportunities by Berta Timinskaitė.
- Introduction of Tesonet and their career opportunities by Simona Sandaraitė.
- Experience sharing and discussion with the presenters and the participants – sharing their experience from the job inteviews, career planning tips etc.