On 22nd of September (Wednesday) the annual seminar and conference in Riga, Latvia on the project LIKE – “Life Investment is the Key to Employment” and the “Hidden Likes” Youth House was held. The event took place in the Fabrikas restaurant, in compliance with all anti-epidemic safety measures.
The topics discussed were on the inclusion of people with mental health problems – socially and in the labor market; Stakeholder representatives debated on the most comprehensive and appropriate model of cooperation to achieve sustainable and long-term goals for labor market involvement.
The program consisted of:
- consideration of strategies;
- identification of problems and possible solutions;
- profile of the client who needs the services of the youth house, possible solutions from the experience and expertise of the participants in the event.
Who took part?
- Representatives of the LIKE project team: psychologists, social workers;
- The Minister of Welfare;
- Representatives of non-governmental organizations that would cooperate with the PINS Association -TOTAL Foundation, Child of Care, Wings of Hope, Zelda;
The main focus was toidentify, understandand present the project’s:
- professionals and employers.