The Youth Impact project seeks to provide tools and services to improve the ability, capacity of implementers (NGOs, public as well as private institutions) of YEEAs (=YOUTH EMPLOYMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUPPORT ACTIONS) to efficiently evaluate the impact of their activities. Secondly, it seeks to build a transnational research network to increase the capacity of organisations devoted to/or interested in impact studies.
- lack of ability; capacity (personal, financial…) of YEEAs implementers to handle and carry out impact evaluation
- lack of (affordable) support services for impact evaluation (esp. for non-profit implementers)
- rising competition and thus evaluation standards of YEEAs
- lack of funding for research on impact evaluation (esp. on actions by non-profits)
- few YEEAs target specifically 25-29 olds The project objectives are to improve the impact evaluation capacity of YEEAs implementers and to increase capacity of research institutions in the field of impact evaluation.
- NGOs, public and private institutions that carry out youth employment and entrepreneurship support actions towards 25-29 years olds
- Organisations devoted to or interested in impact studies
|Country||Project partner status||Institution||Type of institution||City|
|Czech Republic||Lead partner||Channel Crossings||Private||Prague|
|Poland||Beneficiary partner||Foundation in Support of Local Democracy||NGO||Warsaw|
|Slovakia||Beneficiary partner||PEDAL Consulting||Private||Martin|
|Germany||Expertise partner||FIAP e.V. – Institute for innovative and preventive job design||Non-profit||Gelsen- kirchen|